- 0 kr.
Is a Japanese world leader in motor sports helmets and civilian use. Written Japanese, the whole name is about: Kabushiki-gaisha Arai Herumetto. This company has been designing and manufacturing helmets since 1926 led by then founder Hirotake Arai first as a hat maker. Now the company is run by family members who build on the tradition created with high quality helmets. Every one of the helmets produced is built by hand and with the high safety regulations prevailing in most countries around the world, Arai helmets surpass the standards by far. The various certifications that exist in different classes of motor sports include: For motorcycles M2010 (year 2010), car races and karting SA2005 and K2005 (from year 2005). These latter are replaced by SAH2010 and include requirements that include HANS and the applicable anchoring posts. Arai is not only up to it, they are leading that development.
Drivers are happy with Arai Helmet
Among customers, Arai is ranked highest in J. D. Power & Associates' surveys for the past 10 years. They were also at the top in three of four categories: Styling, ventilation and "overall satisfaction". Among drivers in MotoGp and Formula 1 who drive with Arai FIA-approved helmet include:
- Valtteri Bottas runs for Williams in Formula One and has 78 races with two second places as the best result
- Jenson Button, the British F1 driver with 15 wins and overall winner in 2009
- Max Chilton, England runs Formula One
- Rio Haryanto, Indonesia runs Formula One
- Kamui Kobayashi, Japan with 75 F1 races and third place at best
- Sergio Pérez from Mexico who has run 116 races in F1 with 2 second places
- Sebastian Vettel, the German with four total wins in F1 for Red Bull / Renault